Welcome to my paradise ^^ Follow me ? or Dashboard
Taemin is my bias ^^
Annyeong Chigu !

Welcome to my paradise earthlings :D

I'm SHINee maknae. I'm cute, talented and hot of course! Oh, for your information, I'm good at dancing ^^

Navigations

Tales The girl Footsteps



Follow me ?



AVOID BAD HABITS
Tuesday, March 9, 2010 | 5:15 AM | 0 talk (s)
BAD HABITS

1.SMOKING
2.TAKING DRUGS
3.DRINKING ALCOHOL

SMOKING:
-CONTAINS MANY POISONUS SUBTANCES
-THEY ARE NICOTINE,TAR AND CARBON MONOXIDE
-CAUSE MANY DESEASES
A)LUNGS CANCER
B)HEART ATTACK
C)SEVERE COUGH
D)BREATHING DIFFICULTIES

TAKING DRUGS AND DRINKING ALCOHOL
-E.G:HEROIN,MORPHINE,GANJA,COCAINE AND ESTACY PILL
(DRUGS)

-E.G:BEER,WHISKY AND WINE.
(ALCOHOL)

-BAD EFFECTS
A)MAY SUSTAIN BRAIN DAMAGES,COMA AND EVEN DEATH
B)DAMAGES ORGAN LIVER

-CAN DELAY A PERSON RESPONSE TO STIMULI
-E.G:A)NOT ABLE TO WALK IN THE STRAIGHT LINE
B)MAY CAUSES ACCIDENT

DISCOURAGING SMOKING,DRUGS TAKING AND ALCOHOL DRINKING AMONG PEERS

1.POSTER DRAWING COMPETITION
2.EXHIBITION
3.WATCHING DOCUMENTARIE'S
4.HEALTH OFFICER GIVE A TALK
5.SPEACH/ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION


Old things | New things
Silent Readers
Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.